- All Charges and delivery schedules described in the above chart. For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories (except Discovery Bay and Outlying Islands), we provide free delivery service to a single location for a single purchase of HK$1,800 or above at our online store. For purchase amount below HK$1,800 a delivery charge of HK$150 shall apply.
- For Discovery Bay, please contact our customer service before placing the order for a specific quotation.
- For Outlying Islands, please contact our customer service before placing the order for a specific quotation.
- For Macau, the free delivery will be available starting from HK$3,500 in a single purchase of wine, otherwise a charge of HK$550 shall apply. Delivery not available for spirits above 30% vol. Please contact our customer service before placing the order.
- Deliveries are usually completed within a period of 2-3 working days for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories. For Tun Chung, Sai Kung, Ma Wan, Lantau Island, Discovery Bay and Macau and remote areas it might take an extra 3-4 working days.
- Deliveries are not available during Public Holidays, on the first four days of the Chinese New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force.
- Under uncontrollable (force majeure) events and bad weather conditions, delivery services could be delayed or suspended. Customer will be contacted for rescheduling the delivery at no cost.
- We currently do not make deliveries to logistics centres, non-permanent addresses, restricted areas, hotel guest rooms, ports, marinas, warehouses and buildings without elevator facility. We reserve the right to decline delivery at our sole discretion. You agree and accept that you will receive your ordered merchandise from our appointed logistics service provider and under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
- Delivery service is not available where there is no authorized or legitimate unloading area within 50 meters of the building of the delivery address.
- We will deliver the merchandises ordered by you to the provided address once payment is confirmed. In case of incongruences of address that causes extra expenses, you accept that we are entitled to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimated. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you of the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under normal circumstances we will not accept cancellation of order or refund.
- You will become the owner of the merchandises you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandises have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- For any ordered goods remaining undelivered for 3 weeks from the date of confirmation, for problems not arising from our faults, we shall have the right to dispose of such goods at our own discretion without further notice to you. In such event, we shall not be liable to make any refund or compensation to you.
Refund and Return Policy
- The Customer must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery. In case of any deficiencies and/or damages, you have the right to refuse the whole delivery, including all gift items.
In order to make a valid rejection, there must be a clear indication of why the goods were not accepted and remain at the risk of the seller in case the goods:
- are faulty;
- are not of satisfactory quality;
- do not match their descriptions; or
- are different from the ones you ordered.
Otherwise, you will be deemed to accept the goods with full satisfaction and we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in case of doubts contact our customer service at +852 2581 9101.
- The company shall not be liable for any failure to meet obligations caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.
We reserve the right to amend the conditions without prior notice. Thank you for your kind understanding.