We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We, therefore, make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
Purpose of collection and use of personal data
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for:
- identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
- enabling the provision of the Services to you
- conducting identity verification and/or credit checks
- processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
- order processing, billing and fulfilment
- direct marketing of the Services
- direct marketing of the products and services of the Company’s business partners and associate companies
- designing services for you
- conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- conducting program viewership survey and analysis
- customer profiling and analyzing your purchasing preferences
- making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services or goods and services that may interest you or them
- customizing the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences
- provisioning of customer services
- handling your complaints and account enquiries
- fraud prevention and detection
- making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
Retention of personal data
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
The Company intends to use the personal data collected from you in direct marketing and the Company requires your consent for that purpose. Your name, telephone number, email address, contact address, social media contacts, products and service portfolio information, transaction pattern and behaviour, browsing records, content viewing habits, and personal interest held by the Company may be used by the Company in direct marketing of the Service.
We may contact you by mail, telephone, social media, SMS, text/picture/video message, fax, email. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time by updating your preferences through your registered account or a unsubscribe link provided. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to so use your personal data without charge to you.
- recognize you whenever you visit this website
- obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behaviour, online movements and use of the Internet
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalized to your interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- enable tighter security
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. Our online registration process uses the SSL protocol link for data transmission so as to protect your data via encrypting it in a secure format to ensure its privacy is maintained.
We reserve the right to amend the above conditions without prior notice. Thank you for your